If your floor has been damaged by scratches, which is unavoidable with old floors, our qualified experts will repair the floor and mask any signs of wear. Among the other services that we can provide are hiding scratches, fixing chipped or dented surfaces, dealing with the effect of water damage, replacing squeaky floorboards, and other things. If only part of the floor is damaged, we can renew particular parts of the floor picking the matching stain and color so that the difference won’t be noticeable. Your floor will look brand new, and it will last for a long time if you take care of it properly.
What Floor Types Can Be Fixed?
If your wooden floor has scratches or dents there is a very high chance that you won’t need to replace it – our skilled technicians can repair it. Here are the floor types that TJ Group Design can fix for you:
• Engineered hardwood floor
We use a solution based on wax to fill in scratches. We individually prepare a mixture that will match the color of your floor 100%, and the difference will be unnoticeable.
• Cork floor
Cork floor is very resistant to scratches and dents, but sometimes it does happen. We are ready to help you using cork sawdust with polyurethane to fill the dent or scratch. This is a simple process and a cheap way to fix your cork floors.
• Solid wood floor
We repair scratched and dented floor using special methods so the damage will be completely hidden. If the damage is too deep, we can replace the plank of wood. After that, we will match its look to the wood around it.
What Is the Process of Repairing a Wooden Floor?
- You give us a call, and we come to inspect your floor and determine how much damage is done and what is needed to fix it. We make the estimated calculations of time, materials price and the price of works.
- The handyman will bring tools and materials that are usually used to do regular domestic tasks. If your flooring project requires buying special materials, you will need to do it before the specialist arrives.
- Floor repair session can include a variety of procedures depending on the type of damage. Our specialists can do sanding, gap filling, staining, or more significant repairs, such as replacing wooden planks.
- After the work is done, we will clean up, and you will find the place as clean as it was. All the safety procedures are followed during the work process.
The Benefits of Wooden Floors
- Wooden floors are very durable and with proper care can last hundreds of years. In most cases you don’t need to replace them – a quality floor repair will make them look as good as new.
- Wooden floors are environmentally friendly. They require less energy and water to produce. Besides, they can be easily recycled when they are eventually replaced.
- The quality of air indoors is better if you have wooden floors.
- This is the best floor for people with allergies. It is easily cleaned and washed from dust and pollen.
- Wooden floors are beautiful and create a rustic, homey feel in your house.