Replace or refinish kitchen cabinets doors and drawer faces
The kitchen is not only the place where you cook, but a place where the whole family comes together, and where you greet your guests. This place is full of great memories, and the atmosphere is very special here. If you love your kitchen interior and don’t want to change it, but your cabinet doors and drawer faces are starting to wear off then replacing or refinishing them is a perfect solution. Depending on the kind of wearing off you can replace the doors, or just refinish them. Replacing drawer fronts and cabinet doors is a stylish and smart way to make your kitchen look new and fresh. The specialists of TJ Group Design are ready to do the job efficiently and according to your wishes. Replacing or refinishing kitchen doors is less expensive than buying new kitchen cabinets or drawers. If you choose a different color or stain, then your kitchen will have a new fresh look at a small expense.
Why Choose TJ Group Design for Cabinet Doors Replacing and Refinishing
- Our company has been working with wooden furniture for years. We know the ins and outs of the job and continuously update our skills and techniques that we use for replacing and refinishing.
- We use solid wood door and drawer faces and face frames: oak, maple, cherry, etc. If you wish, we also replace hinges and offer a variety of new knobs and pulls.
- Cabinet doors can be any color you want. We offer hundreds of colors and shades, and we can also mix colors to acquire the shade that you want. Whether you want to have the old color matching to other pieces of furniture or change the look of your kitchen completely, we will help you.
- You can choose from the variety of door styles that we offer.
- We use top quality materials – wood, paint, polishes, and tools, and high-end technologies. Our customer service is impeccable.
- The process is not messy, and we typically do the job in a timely manner. You can freshen up your kitchen just in time for your next family get-together.
What Is Better – Replacing or Refinishing?
If you wonder whether you need to refinish or completely replace your cabinet doors and drawers faces consider the following facts and decide what will be better if your situation. We are happy to give you a consultation on this subject and help you make the right decision.
Refinishing is recommended when your cabinet boxes are in good shape. Generally, this will be cheaper than replacing the doors altogether, so if cost is an issue for you, it is better to go for refinishing. If you like your kitchen layout then refinishing the doors will give it a fresh look without changing the whole style. Refinishing is very eco-friendly because nothing gets thrown away.
Replacing is recommending when you are creating a new kitchen layout but don’t want to buy new kitchen furniture. Replacing cabinet doors will give it a new look but will not be as expensive as buying new furniture. If drawers and cabinet doors are in bad shape, we also recommend replacing them. Replacing jobs are usually faster than refinishing.