Thanks to wooden floors you can express your sense of style and enhance your home’s character. If your floors were not stained when you got them from the factory, then TJ Group Design will gladly assist you with your floor staining. We work with spirit based stains of the highest quality and offer a wide range of stain colors and hues, and you will definitely find the shade that will be to your preference. Besides, we can mix the colors to create a customized shade for your floors. Our specialist will help you find a stain color that will match the floor color that you already have, or will give you a piece of advice about which color will match your wooden floor.
If you are tired from the floor color you have had for years we will help you change it with our stains. Every floor that we stain is unique, and it cannot be copied. We use the top quality materials so that you will be able to enjoy your beautiful floors for a long time.
The Process of Floor Staining
Floor staining may seem like a simple job that anyone can do, but this is not so. In fact, many things can go wrong. That is why we suggest inviting professionals to do the job for you. TJ Group Design staff have years of experience working with wooden floors, and we know all the details of the process, and how to make the best out of each hardwood floor. Here is how our professionals do the perfect floor staining:
- We clean the floors and sand the surface in some cases to open up the wood so it would absorb the stain. Thanks to sending the existing stain is removed, and there is a fresh surface that we can work with.
- Sometimes the color on the sample and the actual stain that will come out is different, and some customers are left disappointed. That is why we sample different stain colors that you have chosen on your floor so you would know exactly how it will look. After that, you choose the stain shade that you like.
- We apply the stain two times to achieve a rich color that you want. After that, we cover the floor with a durable environmentally safe top coat. Between the layers, we vacuum and clean the floors so that they would be absolutely spotless.
If you are not sure which stain color to choose, here are some of the most popular options:
– Very dark brown for a rich feel
– Medium color so the wood would have a darker pigment
– Light color will add a subtle tone to your wooden floors
– Natural shade, so the floors look like bare wood.
Why Choose TJ Group Design for Your Floor Staining
- We have many years of experience in the business, and we hire only the top-notch professionals to do the job. You will receive high-quality service at a competitive price.
- We will create custom stain colors for you. We know which stains are compatible with each other and which are not. We usually mix shades from the same brand to achieve the best result. We can also mix shades of different brands if we are sure they have similar chemical composition.
- We use modern equipment and proven techniques for floor staining. Our staff regularly learns new staining methods to stay up to par and be more efficient. All the stages of the work are done professionally, and the best result is delivered in the end.