Walk-in closet design and building
In today’s world, a walk-in closet is a necessity, not a luxury, especially if you have a family. It is getting harder and harder to organize all your clothes, shoes, accessories, and other items. And it is a headache every morning to find a matching scarf to your skirt or blouse. Thankfully, there is a solution that will satisfy even the most demanding fashion gurus: a custom-made walk-in closet. A walk-in closet is a room of its own that you can organize in any way you like. TJ Group Design provides walk-in closet solutions for any house or apartment. You can choose how many doors or drawers you want to have, what accessories to install, where to position the lighting, and what the general layout of your closet should be. Our specialist will look at what you need to store and will offer you the best options for storing your possessions. He will also ask about your budget and home decorating preferences, so together you will be able to come up with the best walk-in closet design.
Walk-in Closet Materials
There are hundreds of options to choose from at TJ Group Design. A lot depends on your budget and your personal preferences. We will find something that will match your demands. You can choose wood stained in various colors and hues so your wardrobe will perfectly match the room it will be in. We can also paint the wood in your preferred color. There is a variety of textures, and you can even choose glassed or mirrored doors to make your room look more spacious and light.
Walk-in Closet Design
The design of a walk-in closet depends a lot on how much space you have, how many things you need to organize, and what kind of organizers you want. Here are some options that we offer for walk-in closet organization space:
Hanging rods. We can install as many hanging rods as necessary around the perimeter of your closet so you wouldn’t have to cram all your clothes together. There is a possibility to install double hanging rods too.
- Closet drawers and organizers. We provide jewelry trays or drawers, tie and belt racks, roll-up organizers and other organizers, such as hampers and baskets for scarves, underwear and other small items. We also suggest building a separate closed closet for expensive silk and woolen items so that they would be protected from house mites.
- Shoe racks, open and closed shelves and drawers. We can install dividers between the shelves for better organization of the space.
- Accessories shelves. Shelves for hats, purses and foldable items such as jeans and sweaters.
- Other closet accessories. We can install any custom accessories that you can come up with, like a pull-out mirror, tip-out hamper, fold-down ironing board or a table for a sewing machine.
- Bench sitting area. There is a possibility to install a bench in the center of a closet so it would be convenient to get dressed.
- Walk-in closet lightning. We will provide your wardrobe with as many lights as you need in the places where you need them.